“Upside Down” is a series that explores teachings from the Bible that challenge our thinking and go completely against the “normal” way of thinking. As your kids journey through this series, they will discover how God’s ways are often upside down from our own ways of thinking. We will learn that true wisdom and strength come from surrendering to God’s will and that serving others is the key to great- ness in the kingdom of God.
Each lesson explores a different theme that will challenge their thinking and help them see the world in a new way. They will learn about radical acts of love and selflessness, such as forgiving our enemies and praying for them. They will also discover the power of humility and how putting others before ourselves can bring us true joy and fulfillment. Through stories, games, crafts, and discussions, they will explore how they can apply these “upside-down” teachings to their everyday lives and grow closer to God.
So, join us on this exciting adventure as we turn our world upside down and discover the amazing upside-down kingdom of God. Together, we will learn how to live like Jesus and become true disciples of the One who turns everything upside down.
We pray that your kids enjoy this series and that their faith is stretched in the process!
- "If You Want To Be Strong, Admit You Are Weak"
- "If You Want To Be First, Put Yourself Last"
- "If You Have An Enemy, Love and Pray for Them"
- "If You Want To Live, You Must Die"
- "If You Want To Be Free, Choose The Right Master"
- "If You Don't Want To Worry About Money, Give It Away"
- Samson's Final Victory (Judges 16)
- The Prideful Banquet (Luke 14:7-11
- Ananias Prays For Saul (Acts 9:1-19)
- Jesus Predicts His Death (John 12:20-36)
- Zaccheaus Climbs A Tree (Luke 19:1-10)
- Jesus Teaches About Worry (Matthew 6:25-34)
- 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Luke 14:11
- Matthew 5:44
- Romans 8:13
- Romans 6:18
- Matthew 6:33