Tables are pretty important items in our lives. So many things in our lives involve a table. A table is where you can have awesome family meals, play board games, and do so much more!
The table is actually mentioned many times in the Bible. God uses “The Table” to teach some pretty important lessons. In this series, we are going to look at several tables and learn some incredible things about living for God!
From banquet tables to picnic tables to kids tables, we are going to learn that God has a place for everyone at the table of His grace. He wants us to invite as many people as possible to join us at “The Table.” It’s up to us to be examples to the world, be humble, and make sure there are no empty seats at the Lord’s table.
We pray your children enjoy learning about some of the important tables in the Bible!
- Prepare A Table Before Me
- Where Would You Like To Sit?"
- Empty Seats
- Be An Example
- Picnic For 5,000
- Who's Sitting At Your Table?
- Elisha Is Surrounded (2 Kings 6:8-23)
- The Prideful Banquet (Luke 14:7-11)
- The Great Banquet (Luke 14:15-24)
- Josiah's Reign (2 Chronicles 34)
- A Boy Shares His Lunch (John 6:5-14)
- Jesus Calls Matthew (Mark 2:13-17)
- Psalm 23:5 (NIV)
- Luke 14:11
- Luke 14:23
- 1 Timothy 4:12
- Deuteronomy 16:17
- John 3:16