God has blessed His children with so many things. He is a loving Heavenly Father who loves giving good gifts and blessings to His children. But He doesn’t bless His children so they can to hoard the blessings for
themselves. God desires for His children to use the blessings He has given them to bless others. We are to share the blessings of God with the world.
There’s an old song that says, “Count your blessings, name them one by one!’ That’s exactly what we are going to do in this series. Each lesson, we will focus in on a different blessing that God has given to His children. The goal is to create a thankful heart in each one of your kids.
Let’s never be guilty of taking God’s blessings for granted. Let’s celebrate the fact that, as God’s children, we are truly BLESSED!
- "Blessed To Be A Blessing"
- "I Am Healed"
- "Total Protection"
- "Answered Prayer"
- A Boy Shares His Lunch (John 6:5-14)
- Jesus Heals A Deaf Man (Mark 7:31-37)
- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (Daniel 3)
- Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch (Acts 8:26-40)
- Hannah Receives A Blessing (1 Samuel 1)
- 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Exodus 15:26
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3
- Romans 10:9
- Matthew 7:7