The Bible is full of great battle stories. I remember, as a child, sitting and listening to my cassette (I know that dates me) of “David and Goliath” and being transfixed for hours. I would listen and rewind, listen and rewind, listen and rewind. This series was inspired by that childhood fondness for battle stories that ended in victory for God’s people. The truth is - as adults, we haven’t outgrown that love for stories of victory in the battle zone.
We all have enemies we face. For some, it is sickness. For some, it is other people. For others, it is themselves. For all of us, Satan is our ultimate enemy. He desires to defeat us and keep us from a living a life of victory in Jesus.
In this series, we have chosen many of the best battle stories in the Bible to help teach lessons we all can learn about living a life of victory over Satan, over sin, and over all of the enemies life throws at us. We hope your children enjoy learning these lessons of victory in the BATTLE ZONE!
- Worth The Risk
- Don't Lift Your Sword, Lift Your Hands
- Shout Of Victory
- Now What?
- Waiting On God
- Spies Like Us
- Pep Talk
- Too Sad To Fight
- David Battles Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
- Israel Wins The Battle With Worship (2 Chronicles 20)
- The Battle Of Jericho (Joshua 6)
- Parting The Red Sea (Exodus 14)
- Joseph Waits On God (Genesis 40:23-41:46)
- The Twelve Spies (Numbers 13:1-14:9)
- God Encourages Joshua (Joshua 11)
- David Defeats The Amalekites (1 Samuel 30)
- Psalm 27:1
- 2 Chronicles 20:15
- Galatians 6:9
- Exodus 14:14
- Isaiah 40:31a
- Isaiah 41:10
- Joshua 1:9
- Isaiah 54:17